Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Derby

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that you have some fun plans for the upcoming holidays. I took a bit of vacation time and enjoyed some Caribbean sun..........

But, I am back to the blog to give you a little derby update.

For The Rebels, December is a month when we generally take some time off. However, we do still hold practice and classes for our newly accepted Fresh Bloods - welcome girls!! Practices are all about the basics right now and truth be told, sometimes us Vets could use a little brushing up too.

This month we also have our annual holiday/awards party and if this event is anything like last year's, I can't imagine anyone having a bad time. I will be sure to follow the party up with a blog post complete with a list of the award winners and photos.

I've got some other good posts in the works and can't wait to share them with all of you. Including, our 2010 season schedule, new merchandise information, another post from my teammate Tripsy Rose Lee and interesting info on some of our very talented Roller Rebels.

Stay tuned!
- Etta

No comments: